Monday 8 February 2016

Keeping Neutral



With Spring, hopefully, just around the corner I added a few new pieces to my wardrobe that could be worn now but that can see me through to the new season.











An all neutral outfit doesn't have to look boring or plain and can be worn by anyone using either brown, beige, white, grey or black.
For this outfit I wore an ivory fitted ribbed jumper and a long denim skirt in beige with my faux fur coat. When the weather does eventually warm up a bit I can carry on wearing the jumper and skirt but swap the coat for either a blazer for a smarter look or a denim jacket and a pair of flats for something more casual.
The jumper and skirt are so versatile and will definitely be two of my wardrobe staples.
Keeping with the neutral theme, I also purchased a large tote and a pair of nude pumps. Both went perfectly with this outfit and I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of these as well.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like this outfit. Let me know what you think or if you like wearing all neutrals.

You'll also find me on
INSTAGRAM / TWITTER / BLOGLOVIN

Jumper - Blue Banana
Skirt - TK Maxx
Bag - New Look
Shoes - Debenhams
Scarf - Next

2 comments:

  1. Love a neutral colour palette to an outfit, that coat is gorgeous! x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've had the coat for a while but I still love it x

      Delete