Monday 25 January 2016

JANUARY FAVOURITES


This is my first "Favourites" feature and I'm hoping to do more of them in 2016. I thought I'd share with you a few things that I'd picked up during January that I'm really loving.



Love, Style, Life by Garance Dior

I bought this book after seeing a friends copy and I absolutely love it. The author Garance Dore is a style blogger, columnist, illustrator and photographer and this is a great collection of articles written throughout the years on her blog. I love her style of writing which is funny and easy to follow. You can read a bit at a time, making it a perfect coffee table book.

A Few Beauty Buys

 Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
I had been trying a sample of this which came free with a magazine and was so pleased with the results that I had to purchase the full size product. I applied it before I went to bed and the following morning my skin felt smoother and more hydrated. I also felt my skin looked more radiant and as though I'd had a full nights sleep. Definitely a winner!

Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in Saturn
I loved the colour of this nail polish which is a lovely rich browny gold and it was perfect to go with my darker winter outfits. It's a strengthening base coat, top coat and gel shine all in one. My nails looked lovely and glossy after applying it and I was really pleased that it lasted for nearly a week before I had to redo them.

Loreal Super Liner Black n Sculpt
I stumbled across this felt tip liner after my usual one had sold out, so I thought I'd give it a try. I must say, I love it. The liner tip is easy to use and the black line is bold and intense, plus the colour stayed on for ages. I will be using this for my evening smokey eye look.


Sanctuary Ultimate Salt Scrub and Sanctuary Sensuous Body Souffle
After the manic month of December and a stressful build up to Christmas I felt I needed a bit of pampering. I'm a big fan of Sanctuary products and they smell amazing. The salt scrub is an excellent exfoliant and left my skin feeling silky soft straight away. Goodbye rough skin! The soufflé is super moisturising and feels as nourishing as a body butter but with a lighter texture. It smells sensuous but subtle and feminine. Just right for getting my skin ready to be exposed during the summer.


Redken Diamond Oil Deep Facets Mask
I suffer from very dry hair after years of colouring and using heated appliances and a few people recommended this gorgeous hair mask. The first time I used it my hair felt silky smooth and looked so much better. It repairs any damage and smooths away any frizz. I think I will be using this to look after my hair in the future.

What products have you been buying that you absolutely love. Let me know what your favourites are.

You'll also find me on

4 comments:

  1. I need to try out that Redken Mask! My hair is just dry for no reason lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is good, I've tried just about every other mask on the market and found this was the only one that worked x

      rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. I really want to add that book to my coffee table collection :) It sounds fab!

    Creepers & Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely buy it, it's great, full of tips and inspiration when you need it. It's quite funny in places too 😊

      rosieloveslife.blogspot.com

      Delete