Thursday 28 January 2016

Classic Camel


I think I have a slight addiction to coats this year, especially with so many styles to choose from, but my 3 favourite coats to have in my wardrobe are a parker, a trench and a classic camel coat.










A camel wool coat goes with almost everything, from dresses and heels to jumpers, skirts and a pair of boots, while keeping you nice and warm during the colder months. For a more casual look you can wear it with jeans and a pair of trainers.
I bought this coat during the sales and chose a style with a faux fur collar, but there are some lovely ones around that have a plain collar which look equally as good.

What's your favourite style of coat. Do you have a top 3, or do you have one that you wear with everything. 

You'll also find me on

Coat - Planet
Jumper - Zara 
Skirt - Next
Boots - Next
Bag from a local boutique


4 comments: