Monday 29 August 2016

Blossoming Gifts Bouquet *

I love having fresh flowers in my house, especially in my favourite vase on my dressing table in the bedroom so it's the first thing I see in the morning. I think they really add a touch of colour and brighten up any room. I've had flowers sent to me for my birthday or if I've left a company where I've been working and it's always wonderful to receive them from special people in my life. Other times, I've usually been to a local shop and bought a bunch of flowers if I need to cheer myself up.

A few weeks ago Abby from Blossoming Gifts emailed me to asked if I'd like to receive and write about one of their beautiful bouquets. Of course, it didn't take me too long to reply and say that this is would be something I'd love to do. The only problem I had was deciding which bouquet to have!

One very special thing I do have for all of you is an exclusive discount code! But more about that later.

Blossoming Gifts is an online florist, delivering bouquets 7 days a weeks. They sell so many wonderful bouquets of flowers for every occasion, plus they sell personalised gifts to suit everyone and also some amazing hampers.
It took me absolutely ages to look through all the different bouquets they have as they were all just so gorgeous. I finally decided on the Pink Bunting bouquet as roses and lilies are my favourite flowers, so I emailed Abby back to let her know which ones I had chosen. This bouquet was made up of pink oriental lilies, sweet avalanche roses and antique carnations. I think they work really well together.


Pink Bunting Bouquet

Within a few days my flowers were waiting for me when I got home after quite a stressful day, so it really made me smile. The flowers had been beautifully packaged to protect them during the delivery process. I carefully opened the box and there was this absolutely stunning bouquet of flowers and I was so pleased that the flowers had arrived fresh and in good condition.
Blossoming Gifts had even included a lovely little card, which you can have personalised for whoever you are sending them to.


The little card has the care instructions written on the back, so after reading through them I carefully trimmed about an inch off the bottom of the stems and filled up a vase with fresh cold water. I then added the pack of flower food which had been provided. 
This time I thought i'd put my vase of flowers in the living room as I hardly ever have flowers in there, so it made a lovely change to see them everyday when I got home. I love the mix of the beautiful bright pink carnations and pretty white roses together. 
The flowers are picked early so you get to watch them open over a few days which is one of the things I loved about them. The lilies opened fully a day or two later into the most vibrant pink colour I've ever seen and filled my house with a delicious scent. 
The bouquets are a bit more than you would pay in local supermarket but I think they are much better quality and you do get a lot for your money. This bouquet originally cost £36.99 and had been reduced to £26.99 but prices start from £12.99. You can even pay an extra £5 to get a larger bouquet, which is a great offer considering how many flowers you get. When you're ordering your flowers there's also the option of including extras such as a vase, teddy bear or chocolates, so it makes it even more special for the person you are sending them too.


The flowers are fresh and hand picked and if you order them by 9pm you can chose to have them delivered the next day, which is great considering the amount of times I have left it until the last minute to get something for a friends birthday and end up rushing around trying to pick up flowers, then hope I get them to the person still in one piece! With Blossoming Gifts, I could order them right from my computer in the comfort of my own home, knowing that the bouquet I had ordered for someone special was going to arrive in fresh and in perfect condition.

 Candle - New Look / Wooden Letters  - Wilkinsons

If all this isn't tempting enough then I have something really special for you!
If you use the following discount code BGIFTS33 at the checkout you will receive massive 33% off your order!! What's even better, there isn't an expiry date on the code and it's not just for use on flowers.
So if you have someone's birthday coming up, a colleague is leaving your place of work or a friend has just had a baby, then why not have a look at what's on offer at Blossoming Gifts.

Have you ever used an online gift company?
What one thing made you smile this week? Let me know in the comments box below.


Blossoming Gifts

You'll also be able to follow me on

*PR gift but all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment