Wednesday 13 January 2016

GREY ALL THE WAY


With the cold weather well and truly upon us, it's time to wrap up warm in those lovely winter coats that you've had in the wardrobe while it's been so unseasonably mild.











For a busy day out and about last week I wore this long grey wool coat with a faux fur collar, which was perfect for both warmth and style. I found it in a local charity shop and it was in perfect condition.
I teamed it with a light grey cotton jumper and a dark grey wool skirt. I then accessorized the outfit with a grey wool fedora, black mini grab bag, purple check scarf and black knee high boots.

Let me know what you think and I'd love to know what your top winter coats are this year.

Jumper and Boots La Redoute
Skirt and Bag Next
Hat Christys 
Scarf New Look

2 comments: